Apple has recently launched the main open beta of iOS 14(and iPad OS 14), its significant OS update for iPhones, to everybody.
The watchword is “beta” so keep the potential bugs and defects that accompanies early forms of programming as a primary concern. What’s more, the way that some applications and highlights may not work appropriately.
The steady forms of iOS 14 – and iPad OS 14 – will come out later. Be that as it may, before that, the organization is relied upon to discharge a few cycles of the open betas to resolve gives that early adopters may confront.
The IOS 14 beta is supported by the following devices:
- iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE & iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR & iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11 & iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPad Air 2 or newer
- All iPad Pro models
- iPad fifth generation or newer
- iPad Mini 4 or newer
To download the new IOS beta version follow the outlined steps below:
- First, head over to Apple’s beta website
- Click Sign up to enroll in the program
- Choose between iOS or iPadOS in available programs
- Tap on Download Profile and follow the prompts. A restart may be required at some point
- Download and install. Once you have finished the above prompts, open the Settings app then General > Software Update, to download and install the beta.