Chrome is a popular browser owned by US tech giant Google. The browser has a lot of amazing features which also includes Language feature which allows users to set their preferred language on the browser.
Today I would be showing you how to set your preferred language in Chrome Android app, it is very easy.
When you change the language of your Chrome browser, it affects all settings and menus within the browser.
To change your language in Chrome Android app follow the simple steps below:
- Launch the Chrome Browser App.
- Click on the three doted lines at the top right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- On Advance menu select languages.
- If your preferred language is not on the list click on add languages.
- Add your preferred language, go back and select it.
- Restart Chrome
Note under the language menu you con also toggle the option to offer for page language translation.
This step helps you change the language options of your Chrome browser only without affecting other apps.