One of the most annoying things while surfing the internet is the auto video playing ads by some websites and even social media platforms.
The most annoying aspect of it is that this ads videos play by themselves and consumes your mobile data.
Now that why in today’s article we would be showing you how to turn off auto video playing for some platforms.
To turn off auto video playing on Facebook follow the steps below:
- Log in to Your Facebook account.
- Click on the three doted lines at the right corner.
- Click on settings.
- Tap on media and contacts
- Locate Auto Play and tap on it.
- You will be presented with options, then select Never Auto Play Videos.
- You are done.
There is no option for you to stop auto video playing on Instagram, the only thing you can do is to mute the sound, to do this just simply tap on the video playing.
The good thing is that this applies to all videos so you don’t have mute videos individually.
To unmute the sound simply tap on the video again.
For YouTube this option is usually used to stop the next video from auto playing when watching videos on the platform.
To do this:
- Open YouTube app.
- Tap on your account image
- Select settings.
- Click on Auto Play
- Select Auto Play Next Video and switch it off.
- That’s all.
To stop auto video play on twitter:
- Launch the twitter App.
- Tap on your picture at the top left corner.
- Click on settings and Privacy.
- Click on data usage.
- Click on Auto Play video.
- Select Never.
Please Note That The Above Tutorial Is For Android Users. That Of IOS will be uploaded later.