OnePlus launched Android 8.1 Ore and 9 Pie respectively in 2018, and launched OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T flagship devices. Later, mobile phones with Android 10 started to receive new updates from yesterday. OxygenOS 10.3.7 update brings the latest security patches, game space features, etc.
The details of the OxygenOS 10.3.7 new update for OnePlus 6/6T have been posted on OnePlus’ official forum (via XDA).
Therefore, the size of the update is approximately 224MB, and it brings the latest November 2020 security patch. In other words, this update also brings notifications, screenshots and feature fixes to Game Space.
To be precise, you can get new game tools, quick reply functions and more in Fnatic mode. You can view the entire change log below:
- Newly added “Hide silent notifications in status bar” feature to filter unimportant notifications, making the app notification management easier( Route: Settings>Apps & Notifications> Notifications> Advanced> Hide silent notifications in status bar )
- Fixed the small probability issue that Screenshot may fail
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.11
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up, and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mistouch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out.
We remember that the company launched the OxygenOS 10.3.6 update last month. However, unlike the latest update, it has hardly changed.
In any case, the OnePlus 6 and 6T mentioned above are the flagship products since 2018. Therefore, it is interesting whether they will get the Android 11 update at some point in the future, although I think this is unlikely.
In other words, OTA is launched in stages, so it is expected that it will take a few days to reach you. If you own one of these devices, you can check OTA notifications in “Settings” -> “System” -> “System Update” to update them.