At the end of October, OnePlus launched OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 8 and Oneplus 8 Pro. Now, the duo has received the internal version number OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 in the stable channel. New update. Unfortunately, although this update was released in November, it comes with the October 2020 security patch.
The new stable update of the OnePlus 8 series brings the Canvas feature, which was introduced in the beta channel in late September.
Not only that, it also changes the shortcut settings to three lines. In addition to these two functions, the latest system update also carried out many optimizations and fixes for the Bluetooth mute problem.
These optimizations are used for frame stability algorithms, adaptive brightness algorithms, background process management, 5G connections and WiFi connections.
- OnePlus 8
- IN – 22.214.171.124.IN21DA
- EU – 126.96.36.199.IN21BA
- NA – 188.8.131.52.IN21AA
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- IN – 184.108.40.206.IN11DA
- EU – 220.127.116.11.IN11BA
- NA – 18.104.22.168.IN11AA
OnePlus 8/8 Pro OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Official Changelog
- Optimized the frame stability algorithm to make the experience smoother
- Optimized adaptive brightness algorithm, making 8,192 levels of automatic brightness adjustment more comfortable
- Optimized background process management mechanism to improve standby-by performance
- The quick setting has been adjusted to three lines
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.10
- Improved system stability
- Ambient display
- Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path：Settings-Customization-Wallpaper-Canvas-Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically
- Optimized the intelligent 5G function to extend battery endurance capacity
- Optimized Wi-Fi connection to improve stability of connectivity
- Optimized Wi-Fi connection to reduce transfer delay
- Fixed the low probability issue that it was muted after connecting to Bluetooth
The first update of OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro after the Android 11 update is currently being pushed in batches. It will reach every user in the next few days.